Qualification : BE, Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from reputed institute.
Eligibility : Throughout 60% (10th, 12th, Graduation & PG)
Job Location : PAN India (Urgent Requirement for Mumbai Location)
Experience : Min 10 years experience in Road Safety with experience of 5 years in Defensive Driving Training.
EX-Servicemen having high technical knowledge on vehicles and expert driving will be an added advantage.
Salary : As Per Policy of Hubert Ebner (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Following these defensive driving tips can help reduce your risk behind the wheel:
- Think safety first.
- Be aware of your surroundings — pay attention.
- Do not depend on other drivers.
- Follow the 3- to 4-second rule.
- Keep your speed down.
- Have an escape route.
- Separate risks.
- Cut out distractions.
- Imparting quality training to all driver through effective curriculum.
- Do & Don’ts on road while driving.
- Basic rule of the road.
- Traffic signs & their importance.
- CMVR rules & latest updates.
- Practical assessment of vehicles / driver training.
- Good communication skills to address the driver community.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good in making reports and presentations to client.